Sunday, February 15, 2009

Lisbon hotel room . . .

is tiny. I did my stretching here this morning and I am not really all that long of a person in the grand scheme of things but I had a hard time fitting - it's hard to stretch when you're scrunching!

is in an ugly sixties or post-sixties slab of a building, but from our fifth-floor window (European style, so sixth-floor in my head) we do see funky semi-rounded tile roofs, old buildings with laundry hanging out the windows, the cobbled steps up the narrow street to our right and the castle way across the way on the other hill.

has a cool red rug on the floor, with little ovals tht could be psychedelic pills or just represent little humanoid body-oids, bisected by little stick-figure arm complexes. I want to take it home with me.

has wireless access, hooray.

No comments: