Saturday, June 20, 2009

fixing the calendar

OK, so the countdown really is on - or maybe what I should say is the reality is hitting - I just went into Google calendar where we keep the details of our social life/lives, and was checking to make sure I had all the many things in there for June and July that are lined up (friends visiting, birthdays, good-bye parties, - ah, that reminds me I was just told last night about a good-bye party for Felix's class I should still put in there) - and then I looked at August and did three things that made it all real:

1. I put in our flight home on August 2nd
2. I put in Felix's first day of school on August 13th
3. I erased all my ongoing things that had continued on to infinity - 9 a.m. Tuesdays meet my Weight Watcher lady friends to go walking / 10 a.m. Tuesdays end up back at the meeting place for Weight Watcher weigh-in and meeting / 7 p.m. Wednesdays play-reading group / 10 a.m. Fridays writing group - all erased! August is very wide open on the calendar right now! It's a different time . . . 

Kim - it was thinking about your visit that spurred me to do all this. Back to the calendar to put in Felix's classroom's good-bye!

No comments: