Thursday, December 4, 2008

Weight Woes

didn't find a decent / reasonable Advent calendar for Felix with nice pictures and good milk chocolate behind the windows you open (there were kinds with wonderful chocolate but not milk chocolate) - in fact I spent most of a morning wandering around stores looking/thinking about this but nooooooo; a. lots were sold out already (the kind with Legos and stuff); b. lots had fancier chocolate as I said, not milk; c. I got overwhelmed there was so much stuff.

So I got a very nice plain Advent calendar with three little kids dressed as an angel, a shepherd, and a Virgin Mary with baby, iillustrated by Quentin Blake who does the Roald Dahl books, and then I got all kinds of chocolate, milk for Felix and other kinds for other family members, and put them in a bag in a safe hiding place and put out a bowl to put new things in every day.

Well, if you know a little bit about me maybe this wasn't so great. Last night I felt awful and had gained, again, 3 kilos (it's the same 3 kilos over and over again, fortunately, but still it is tiresome). Today I've sworn it's no chocolate at all and fruits and vegetables like there's no tomorrow. Hope it works!

No comments: