Thursday, December 4, 2008

Just do it, take two: blogging

I've been noticing on the Huffington Post that there is a Guide to Blogging being sold there which I was wanting to get - I need it, right!? 

Anyway, this morning online I happened on Arianna Huffington herself being interviewed by Jon Stewart on the Daily Show - encouraging us all to blog, telling us there are 50,000 new blogs starting every day. Can it be?

Here's the link: www.thedailyshow.com and once you're there you scroll down and there she is. Sorry I can't seem to figure out how to get a more helpful link.

Here's how I saw it:  her Greek accent was delightful; Jon was a real nuisance for not letting her say what her secret passion was even though she tried to start saying it like 5 times; Jon Stewart is pretty funny.

But it still didn't answer a lot of my questions and wonderings about blogging, so I guess I do have to get the book.

No comments: