Thursday, December 4, 2008

Just do it! and Happy Birthday!

I think I have to learn and repeat over and over: can't catch up with the past! Just move forward through the present and into the future!

So I cannot wait to blog again until I have the requisite 9 and a half hours to catch up on all the days and lives and minutes in which I didn't blog.

So I say hello to you today from wintry Berlin, where the lakes are slushily frozen, where the main shopping streets are wonderfully lit with lights and stars and not so wonderfully with kitschy fat Santa Clauses stolen from some American idea.

Hello to you from wintry Berlin where it is December 4th and I am celebrating my big sister's 51st birthday in Austin, where she is settling into her new house and new life post 4 years in Addis Ababa. 

Hello and good-bye and on to the next post!

No comments: